In response to the spread of COVID-19, museums and other public institutions are temporarily closing. Please check individual websites for information before placing a museum pass reservation.
Museum Pass Policy
- Museum passes are available to Bellmore Memorial Library cardholders who are at least 18 years old. The cardholder must be in good standing. Cardholders with fines of $5.00 or more on their account are ineligible to make reservations.
- A cardholder may borrow only one pass at a time and each individual museum pass may be borrowed no more than once every 30 days. Passes may be reserved up to 90 days in advance.
- There is a late fee of $10.00 per day on each pass. Cardholders are required to return all passes on time, since another cardholder may have a pending reservation.
- It is the cardholder’s responsibility to call the museums directly for information, hours of operation, parking and/or directions, admission to special events and programming.
- Each museum reserves the right to determine the rules and regulations governing the use of the museum pass and to change them at will. Any fee changes by a museum or regulation governing the use of the museum pass will not be the responsibility of the Bellmore Memorial Library. Contact the museum for the most up to date information.
- The Bellmore Memorial Library cardholder placing the reservation must pick up the pass.
- By placing a reservation the cardholder shall agree to follow the Bellmore Memorial Library Museum Pass Policy.
Approved April 27, 2011
Revised December 15, 2015
Revised August 16, 2016
Revised July 18, 2017
Note that BML closes at 5:30pm on Fridays.
Summer Hours – BML is open from 9:30am to 1:30pm on Saturdays and closed on Sundays from June 23rd to September 1st.
** The Empire Pass is good for Long Island Region parks and facilities only**
LI Region Parks & Facilities: