BUSINESS and LEGAL
- 2-1-1 LI Database – Find information on Long Island health and human services agencies and programs by keywords or agency name. Formerly known as the Community Resource Database of Long Island.
- Business Insights: Essentials (Gale) – Provides comprehensive data on domestic and foreign businesses and companies including financials and earnings estimates, investment reports, industry and company rankings and more.
- Entrepreneurship (ProQuest) – Includes content ranging from journals, dissertations, working papers and conference proceedings to guides, templates, forms, sample business plans and tips from entrepreneurs.
|At BML||At Home|
- Financial Times (ProQuest) – Covers global trade, financial and economic news, business trends and more from a leading source of financial, economic and political news. Includes full-text.
- Hoover’s Company Profiles (ProQuest) – In depth industry analyses, histories and financials on thousands of public and non-public companies from a leader in company data. Includes full-text.
- LawHelpNY.org – An online tool for helping New Yorkers solve their legal problems.
- Legal Forms (Gale) – Access to authentic, professional legal documents that are truly state-specific.
- NuWav Legal – Provides documents that meet the needs of the everyday citizen. Easily compose documents in categories like Business, Contracts, Landlord/Tenant disputes, Divorce and much more.
- PROMPT (Gale) – Comprehensive business research on a variety of industries. Includes selected full-text.
- Research Library (ProQuest) – Provides access to more than 4,000 periodicals from a highly diversified mix of scholarly journals, trade publications, and magazines covering over 150 academic disciplines.
- UniversalClass – UniversalClass offers hundreds of online CE classes. They include lessons, exams, assignments, discussion boards and actual assessments of your progress.
- Weiss Financial Ratings – Important Financial Literacy Tools from Weiss Ratings & Grey House Publishing.