CONSUMER, HEALTH and SCIENCE
- Consumer Reports Magazine – An expert, independent, nonprofit organization whose mission is to work for a fair, just and safe marketplace for all consumers and to empower consumers to protect themselves.
- Weiss Financial Ratings – Important Financial Literacy Tools from Weiss Ratings & Grey House Publishing.
- Health & Medicine (ProQuest) – This resource covers publications on the latest medical information for researchers of all levels.
- Gale OneFile: Health and Medicine – Multi-source database provides access to the full-text of nursing and allied health journals, plus a wide variety of personal health information sources.
- Medline Plus – Information from the U.S. National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- Gale in Context: Science – Delivers integrated content through 150+ comprehensive reference sets from Gale Encyclopedia of Science, Chemical Elements, Science in Dispute and Macmillan Science Library, plus over 22,000 topic overviews, 7,000 biographies, 1.5 million periodical articles, 16,000 images and videos, 170+ detailed experiments and more.
- The New Book of Popular Science (Grolier) – An online science encyclopedia for elementary, middle and high school students.
|At BML||At Home|
- Cars.com – A leading destination for online car shoppers, offering credible and easy-to-understand information from consumers and experts to help buyers formulate opinions on what to buy, where to buy and how much to pay for a car.
- Environmental Working Group – A non-profit, non-partisan organization dedicated to protecting human health and the environment. Our mission is to empower people to live healthier lives in a healthier environment.
- Government Fuel Economy Website – The official U.S. government source for fuel economy information.
- Household Products Database – Health and safety information on household products.
- Veterans Benefits Administration