- Build a Better Burb – An ideas competition to retrofit Long Island downtowns.
- Geek the Library – Join Geek the Library in spreading awareness about the value of libraries and the critical funding issues they face.
- Sidney Awards – A monthly award for an outstanding piece of socially-conscious journalist awarded by the Sidney Hillman foundation.
- TED – A nonprofit devoted to Ideas Worth Spreading, TED.com makes the best talks and performances from TEDTalks and partners available to the world, for free.
- PBS – PBS offers programming that expands the minds of children, documentaries that open up new worlds, non-commercialized news programs that keep citizens informed on world events and cultures and programs that expose America to the worlds of music, theater, dance and art.