- Britannica Academic – Includes Encyclopedia Britannica plus Merriam-Webster’s Collegiate Dictionary, magazines and periodicals, and many other research tools.
- Britannica School – A source for all grades (Pre-K-12) and all reading abilities. Available at three levels–elementary, middle, and high.
- Career Cruising – A comprehensive online career guide for 6th grader to adults providing resources for assessing and exploring various careers, education planning and training and creating a portfolio.
- Cypress Resume – An online resume builder that lets you create professional-quality resumes in quick and simple steps.
- Explora (EBSCO) – Supports both student research and classroom instruction with rich, reliable content and easy-to-use functionality.
- Gale eBooks – A vast source for eReference with over 7,000 authoritiave titles in 18 subject areas. Includes full-text.
- Gale in Context: Biography – A comprehensive resource for biographical information on individuals from antiquity to present day. Search by name, occupation, nationality and place of birth or death.
- Gale in Context: College (Temporary Subscription) – Offers interdisciplinary content that reinforces the development of skills such as critical thinking, problem-solving, communication, collaboration, creativity, and innovation.
- Gale in Context: High School (Temporary Subscription)- Supports student papers, projects, and presentations while empowering the development of critical thinking and problem-solving skills with content aligned to national and state curriculum standards.
- Gale in Context: Opposing Viewpoints – This database helps students research, analyze and organize a broad variety of data for conducting research, completing writing assignments, preparing for debates, creating presentations and more.
- Gale OneFile: Informe Academico – Informe Académico proporciona acceso a periódicos y revistas especializadas de lengua española y portuguesa. La base de datos ofrece una amplia gama de contenidos sobre América Latina. Informe Académico provides access to Spanish- and Portuguese-language scholarly journals and magazines. The database offers a wide range of content both from and about Latin America.
- Learning Express Library – A comprehensive online platform of academic and career resources. Academic areas include elementary, middle and high school class work assistance. Exam preparation offered for college, GED and U.S. citizenship tests. Career resources include resume assistance and job search and workplace skills assistance.
|At BML||At Home|
- Literature Resource Center (Gale) – Critical, biographical and contextual content comprised full-text articles from scholarly journals, literary magazines and critical essays provide information on authors, their works, and literary movements. Includes full-text and peer-reviewed materials.
- TeenBookCloud (Temporary Subscription) – Fantasy, science fiction/dystopian, graphic novels, crime/mystery, thriller/horror, romance, drama & poetry, contemporary, and more.
- VetNow – Find VA support, job and career tools, college skills assistance and other resources.
- DPLA – The Digital Public Library of America brings together the America’s libraries, archives, and museums, and makes them freely available to the world.