2020 Tax Help Information
As a result of IRS budget cuts, the number of free forms made available to the public have been greatly reduced. We will be unable to obtain many of the tax forms in print this year.
BML will print out two (2) black and white pages for anyone who needs tax forms printed out. After that the cost is $.10/page.
Please see the links below for other options including orders forms to be delivered by mail.
Thank you for cooperation.
- www.irs.gov/Forms-&-Pubs – to view and download
- www.irs.gov/Forms-&-Pubs/Order-Products – to order tax products to be delivered by mail.
- VITA/TCE assistance by zip code.
- AARP tax assistance locator.
- ToH Dept. of Senior Enrichment – For Senior Citizens residing in the Town of Hempstead.
As of January 21, 2020, we have received an extremely limited number of print tax forms.
- 1040 & 1040 SR Booklet – Includes Schedules 1through 3.